sábado, 8 de fevereiro de 2014

ATELIÊ - UM LUGAR PARA TRATAR A CRIATIVIDADE COM CARINHO! 1 - studio

http://www.pinterest.com

blue porch studio - love all the light

studio

Studio

Home studio

♥ It'd be great to find a collection of pieces from local shops, vintage or thrift stores to furnish my studio. I love having other artist's work in our studio space -- swing by Paperish Mess if you are looking for inspiration. :) We can also work to build custom work benches for your own studio if you are interested. If you're in Chicago looking for art supplies, definitely check out Artist & Craftsman Supply or Genesis Art Supply!

studio

Studio

white brick + long wood table

drafting table

#art #studio


studio supply stacks

#studio

I'm working on my plan for my home office/studio and knew I wanted to use peg board. I love how it works in this space.

i want to work here

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário